[messaging] TFC - Onion routed messaging with endpoint security

Lennart Oldenburg hello at lennartoldenburg.de
Sat Jan 26 16:20:57 PST 2019

Hi David,

Could you (or the larger group here) point me to the paper that
trivially deanonymizes Tor users with timing attacks in a few seconds
once conducted by a global adversary?

I heard that argument before and am currently trying to find the
academic reference it is based on.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best
Lennart