[noise] [NoiseSocket] First handshake message parsing questions

Alexey Ermishkin scratch.net at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:27:20 PST 2017

Thanks, will add this to the spec.

One more question left :)

When we calculate the prologue, its first byte is the amount of sub-messages we have in the first message.
Maybe we should add this byte to the first message itself (right after length)?
Instead of crawling through the message till EOF we then could use the simple for-loop to iterate over N sub-messages