[noise] Revision 33 draft

Piotr Lizończyk piotr.lizonczyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 13:56:18 PDT 2017

I have no deep knowledge of Strobe, but what if we replaced the initial
“Noise_” with any other arbitrary string (may it be StrobevX or whichever)?
This would be a clear sign that the following protocol name might need to
be parsed following different rules than classic Noise Protocol.
Example:
STROBEvX_XX_25519_Keccak1660

Kind regards,
Piotr