[noise] Using X25519 keypair obtained by Ed25519 conversion

Nazar Mokrynskyi nazar at mokrynskyi.com
Mon Nov 6 02:49:42 PST 2017

1. Yes, initiator with converted public key
2. Yes, responder with corresponding converted private key. No, I didn't verify unfortunately, since I don't have simple code around to do this

Here are seed and corresponding keys: https://github.com/Detox/detox-crypto/blob/af92779db552200a166a2eee09e38c78d99867f8/tests/index.ls#L11-L15

Sincerely, Nazar Mokrynskyi
github.com/nazar-pc