[noise] NLS?

Alexey Ermishkin scratch.net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:28:20 PDT 2018

Hi Trevor, thanks for the update.
The new spec looks promising, however it probably needs a better visual mapping of NLS objects to Noise messages (noise messages aren't enumerated) so that it would be clearer which message is sent when and when one should put an evidence into the payload.

Otherwise thanks a lot for the spec, I'm going to update the NoiseSocket.com and github accordingly.

As for the news, we are aiming to put Noise* (asterisk is for "family" of Nosie entities) into a real commercial product in the nearest future. Stay tuned