[noise] Noise Explorer

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Thu May 24 04:12:32 PDT 2018

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 6:59 PM, Nadim Kobeissi <nadim at symbolic.software> wrote:

> Regarding "tokenless" messages: I understand their original intended
> purpose and agree that it would be nice to have them for all 22 deferred
> patterns. Now that we have a preliminary analysis of the deferred patterns,
> I will proceed to add two "tokenless" messages to each deferred pattern and
> to re-run the analysis. In fact, I will also go through the fundamental
> patterns again and add an extra "tokenless" message to each fundamental
> pattern that only currently has one "tokenless" message, just to make
> everything line up neatly.

OK great, that sounds like the best approach.

Thinking more on rev34, it would probably be irresponsible to publish
*without* security tables for all the deferred patterns...  So I'd
love to work out how to get your output processed into some tables
like the current ones (or possibly changed around a bit, depending on
that discussion).  Or really: for you to work that out, so I could
just copy-and-paste :-)....