[noise] rev34 status

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Mon May 28 22:34:29 PDT 2018

Dear Trevor,
Thanks for this update. I personally still prefer our 0/1/2/3/4
authenticity grades, for reasons described earlier. I don't know if Karthik
has anything to add to this.

I just added X1N added to the Noise Explorer verification queue, which is
currently actually back at 0/38 models: I'm rerunning formal verification
on all patterns, because I recently made a change that makes the modeling
of ephemeral key freshness in an unbounded number of sessions stronger. The
results are not likely to change due to this, but it's better to have them
generated from this stronger modeling.

I will update the new results all at once, and they will include the new
results for X1N.

Let's try to synchronize the release of revision 34 across both the
specification and Noise Explorer. I hope to also maintain this
synchronicity for future revisions!

Nadim Kobeissi
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
Sent from office