[noise] Noise HFS Kyber question

dawuud dawuud at riseup.net
Fri Mar 22 09:22:15 PDT 2019

Hi Peter, all,

I'm curiuos if you have a Kyber update for us with round-2 tweaks?
I see that there's libraries for Kyber written in golang and rust:

https://git.schwanenlied.me/yawning/kyber
https://github.com/quininer/kyber

We would ideally like to use Kyber with Noise XX in HFS mode
as I mentioned before.

Cheers,
David