[noise] Noise in Libra!

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Thu Jun 20 02:33:37 PDT 2019

As someone who has very obvious views on Libra and Facebook, I'd like to be
the one to suggest that we all try to keep discussions related to this
topic purely technical on this mailing list.

I don't think anyone wins by turning any discussion here into something
about politics or society. This mailing list, and Noise in general, is best
served by keeping communications high in quality and technical substance
and low in, well, noise. So let's honor the technical work Trevor and
others have put into Noise and take our nontechnical discussions to more
appropriate forums (I have personally chosen Twitter but your choice may
differ.)

I know some won't be happy with my suggestion ("the technical is political"
and other such arguments) but I humbly hope you will consider my point of
view on this.

Thank you,

Nadim Kobeissi
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software