[noise] Test vector format

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Fri Apr 8 19:25:06 PDT 2016

I like it!  Couple Qs:

 - What are the semantics for "name", does it have to be unique?
 - "fail" will usually be "false", so it's mostly redundant and just
takes up space.  I didn't mind "payload": null or some other special
value to indicate failure.  Alternatively the "payload" line could be
replaced by the "fail": true line, for error cases?

Trevor