[curves] Fwd: Crash Course on ECC poster

Tony Arcieri bascule at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:41:33 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Paul Lambert <paul at marvell.com> wrote:

>  I’ve always like the ‘pool table’ model to describe ECC.

If you look hard enough you might find this analogy in the poster. ;)

> Another minor comment – the multiplicative notation A=a*G versus A=g^a
> reads better for ECC descriptions (IMHO).

I thought about that. I think it would make the poster more accessible to
an expert and less accessible to a layperson, which is kind of the opposite
of what I want.

It would probably help address Tanja's concerns that I am not properly
describing "clock cryptography" though

--
Tony Arcieri