[messaging] Transparency for E2E encrypted messaging at a centralized service

Ben Laurie ben at links.org
Wed Mar 26 04:32:42 PDT 2014

On 26 March 2014 03:24, Joseph Bonneau <jbonneau at gmail.com> wrote:
> *The service runs a Certificate Transparency-style log for every certificate
> it issues and a similar transparency log for revocation (Revocation
> Transparency

Note that the mechanisms described in Revocation Transparency
(http://www.links.org/files/RevocationTransparency.pdf) are really
efficiently verifiable maps, we just happened to be thinking about
revocation at the time. So, you probably want to use such a thing,
regardless of whether you support revocation.