[messaging] Rough list of secure email/chat solutions

Andreas Petersson andreas at petersson.at
Tue May 6 00:53:57 PDT 2014

Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet includes an End2End encrypted chat based on ECDH
secp256k1 it reuses the existing Bitcoin private/public keys with
backups.
it can potentially evolve into a full-blown messenger, and use payments
and signatures as verification of the "web of trust" instead of the
complex PGP WOT.
this messenger is currently only part of the trade functions, but will
eventually be broken out into an independent function.