[messaging] Confidant Mail Linux binaries are up

Steve Weis steveweis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:26:40 PST 2015

Why are the Confident Mail PGP key, binaries, and signatures are all served
over http?

Skimming over the code, it lacks any documentation or tests. I see blocks
of commented-out code scattered through the files. I also see a lot of
potentially unsafe input being concatenated together and used throughout
the code.

I recommend that you warn people not to use this software for anything real
yet. It needs a lot of work.