[messaging] RFC: async NaCl relay

U.Mutlu for-gmane at mutluit.com
Fri Dec 18 14:36:33 PST 2015

Thx.
How did you solve the problem of a new relay joining the network?
I guess it must be announced to the other relays.
Does each relay need to know all the other relays?
Is a central instance needed for collecting/managing/distributing
or making available the relay-list?
Is the user bound to a specific relay (his "home" relay)?