[noise] Meeting before Real World Crypto?

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Tue Nov 21 15:50:03 PST 2017

So we are up to 4 (Jason, Justin, me, and one offlist responder).

Not sure how other people feel, but I'd like to have a few more people
to make it worthwhile to set aside a day for this.  Maybe let's give
it another 24 hours, see if there's a surge of interest, otherwise
we'll fall back on finding an afternoon or evening during RWC?

I'll also be at 34C3, end of December, so we can arrange an informal
Noise meetup there as well.

Next year we could get on this earlier, and plan an RWC meetup or
something several months in advance.

Trevor