[noise] Meeting before Real World Crypto?

Trevor Perrin trevp at trevp.net
Thu Nov 23 08:25:50 PST 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:50 PM, Trevor Perrin <trevp at trevp.net> wrote:
> So we are up to 4 (Jason, Justin, me, and one offlist responder).
>
> Not sure how other people feel, but I'd like to have a few more people
> to make it worthwhile to set aside a day for this.  Maybe let's give
> it another 24 hours, see if there's a surge of interest, otherwise
> we'll fall back on finding an afternoon or evening during RWC?

Hi folks,

To wrap this up:  We have 4 people willing to do a pre-RWC meeting.
That's not enough I think, so let's just carve out some time during
RWC for a meeting.  My fault for starting planning too late, next RWC
we can get on this earlier.

I'll also be at 34C3 in Germany at end-of-December, we could do
another informal meeting there.