[messaging] Strong encryption ONLINE to test ( any file: wave, image, text, pdf, excutable, etc )

Steve Weis steveweis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:42:25 PDT 2015

Thanks for the April Fool's joke.

I uploaded a 1K file of 0s. The "encrypted" version was mostly 0s with some
header data.

I also uploaded a small text file with repeating text. The downloaded
version clearly shows non-random data in the same pattern.

Finally, I modified your ".heru" file format and uploaded it back to your
server. That caused it to dump a HTML file showing a directory containing
the modified file I just uploaded, and the failed attempt to decrypt it.

That let me upload arbitrary content and serve it from your domain:
http://heru.com.br/files/2015_04_01_12_37_39/